Dr. Francisco J. Vilás
- Graduated in Medicine from the University of Barcelona
- Specialist in General Surgery and digestive system: Civil hospitals in Lyon (from year 1983 to 1988) and Cornell University of New York (in 1988).
- Since year 1989 he exerts in Ibiza, apart from two stops at Lyon’s Hospital and Saint Antoine Hospital in Paris
Conferences and congresses
- Lecturer and speaker in multitude national and international congresses, he has over 25 publishings in medicine magazines. He is a pioneer in laparoscopic surgery at the European level since year 1989. Nowadays more than 90% of the procedures are handled with this method at Policlínica Ntra. Sra. del Rosario.
Dr. Mario Ronquete Cierto
- Graduated in Medicine from the University of Santiago de Compostela.
- Specialist in General Surgery and digestive system.
- Since May 1991 until now he has been working in the General and digestive system Surgery Service at Policlínica Nuestra Señora del Rosario.
Courses, congresses and publishings
- Analyses survival in patients suffering hepathic metastases of a colic origin after amplifying hepathic resection (XXIII International Congress of the Surgical Society of the Latin Mediterranean).
- Presentation of our experience in treatment of severe gastroesophageal reflux: appreciation of the abdominal, thoracic and laparoscopic tracts (XXIII International Congress of the Surgical Society of the Latin Mediterranean first visitor).
- Presentation of our experience in surgical laparoscopic treatments of hiatal hernia resistant to the conventional medical treatment (XX National Surgery Congress). Gastroesophageal reflux treatment through Nissen technique with laparoscopy (National Surgery Congress).
- Jejunal diverticulosis as cause of acute abdomen (National Surgery Congress).
Adittional profesional activities
- Collaborator as first assistant in Orthopedic and Traumatology Surgery participant in the work contribution of 3D-CT in pre-operative planning for acetabular fractures (European Orthopedic and Traumatology Society Congress).
- Monographic course of the knee and of the Spanish arthroscopic association. Collaborator as well as first assistant in the Gynecological and Neurological Surgery Service.
Dr. Jose Luis Romera
- Graduated in Medicine from the faculty of the University of Murcia (June 2014)
- Master in clinical Medicine by the University Camilo José Cela (2015)
- Specialty in General and digestive tract surgery in Hospital Clínico San Carlos de Madrid (2015 until 2020)
Congresses and publications
- XIV National surgery meeting of abdominal wall of the AEC (Spanish association of surgeons). Huelva 2017
- Oral communication: “Distinguishing diagnosis facing tumors in the groin and thigh area.
- National meeting at SECLA (Spanish Society of Keyhole surgery and robotics) Tarragona 2017.
- Poster and oral communication: “Laparoscopic Gallbladder removal without incision of trocar after a bariatric surgery”
University Expert in Bariatric and Esophagusgastric surgery. CEU Cardenal Herrera 2020